Sunday, October 4, 2015

NFL Week 4: Winners and losers


Losers: 

Cincinnati Bengal DE Domata Peko 




Yeah, I am not too sure what Peko has on. It seems as if he's trying to pull of a junior in high school look. He could be going for a relaxed look, but its definitely not a look that's appealing to anyone I know. Definitely not something that I think he should wear going into "work" but hey I guess I shouldn't say a word because his team is now 4-0 and first in their division. 

















Kansas City Chiefs O-Guard Laurent Duvernay-Tardif
HEY BOO BOO! LEMME.... Never mind. I think everyone gets what I am trying to say here. He's not sloppy, but he looks like he's on his way to a family reunion in Alabama. Definitely not a fan of this outfit at all. The team hat tops it off, and officially makes Tardif my fashion loser of the week. It doesn't help that his team is 1-3 now, and not doing too hot. 



















Winners: 

Washington Redskins QB Kirk Cousins
My father may just kill me for choosing a Washington Redskin as my fashion winner for this week but this is a  clean suit. It's casual enough where he won't catch much slack from conservatives there in D.C. for being too extravagant in his dress, but it's suave enough to receive recognition. This has really been a good year for this guy honestly, took RG3's spot, and just beat the Philadelphia Eagles (who obviously aren't good, at all) and are now 2-2 on the season which is a respectable record considering their expectations. 















Cincinnati Bengals WR A.J. Green 
I really like this fit from A.J. Green, it works. Yeah its not too dressy, it's kind of casual but its very stylish plus, the Bengals needed to redeem themselves. Maybe his teammate Domata can learn a little bit from Green. You can be casual and laid back but still be stylish, obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment