Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Fashion Winners, Losers: Week 1

Sunday was week one for or NFL football and what a week it was. My Dallas Cowboys won though, in an unbelievable comeback against Eli Manning, and the New York Giants. However, the story of the week for me at least, was the fashion week one had to offer, some good and some bad.






















This week's fashion winner had to be Buffalo Bills quarterback Tyrod Taylor. May people don't particularly like his outfit, but you know what this outfit features? Uniqueness. I believe a huge aspect of being suave depends on how you think outside of the box, and this outfit, was the definition of thinking outside of the box. In my opinion, if you think this outfit is "too extravagant" or "too much", you may be a bit simple minded when it comes to fashion and think that the only acceptable   outfit in this occasion would be a nice, matching suit and tie. Don't get me wrong, a matching suit and tie is also very nice and I respect those who wear that, but I also believe that the way a man wears a suit or the type of suit a man wears reflects his personality. Some men (like myself) feel too simple wearing a matching suit with no real designs in it tat make it stand out.


Houston Texans DE, J.J. Watt















As big of a fan as I am of J.J. Watt, he is this weeks fashion loser for me. I think it's pretty clear why. Your making almost $2 million per year and you can't manage to dress up for one day out of the week. That's all the NFL asks and it's honestly not that hard. This matching sweatsuit combination may have worked in high school, probably worked in college too, but for sure will not work in the National Football League. Especially considering this is week one, and you really should be at your best. I believe if theres ONE week out of the 16 week season to dress up, this week should be the one. He had a pretty good game, but I must say that I am quite disappointed in him on this aspect of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment